things i write to my friends
April 21, 2014: Three Good Things
- Guys, I really love BBQ sauce. I don’t even eat meat and I love BBQ sauce. So when I finally remembered we had some in the fridge, I put it on a veggie burger and basically PARADISE!
- I’m slowly watching through The L Word. It’s so trashy and great and oh man, Shane…just…unf!
- I’m seriously addicted to Hearthstone.
A boy I liked a lot in college called me a slut for wanting to have sex with him. Then he called me a slut when I lost my virginity to someone else on my own terms. What a moron!
I’m so glad that I didn’t let his harsh words get to me.
P.S. That same guy once contacted me out of the blue to yell at me about how his fiancee left him. I wonder why, dude, I wonder why.
April 20, 2014: Three Good Things
- Easter Dave is our version of the Easter Bunny. This is a really sweet thing that Dave does every year for me, because traditionally, my mom sends me an Easter basket-y things every year. :) I just missed the festivities at our house.
- Spring cleaning feels so good. I found all of these clothes that got boxed up when we moved nearly three years ago. I got rid of a lot of things and got reunited with things I thought I’d lost forever. There’s still a ton to do, but at least we’re getting somewhere.
- Hockey Playoffs! Guys, all of my favorite teams are in the Playoffs this year and just YESSSSSSS!
April 19, 2014: Three Good Things
- long walks on sunny days
- compliments on my hair
- lara croft and the guardian of light
April 18, 2014: Three Good Things
- double features at the brattle (spirited away & my neighbor totoro)
- meeting new people
- bubble tea
April 17, 1014: Three Good Things
- free red box rentals
- date night
- enchiladas, yes again